FILE FOR $149(& up) upfront or pay additional BANK FEES.



Download Forms    Client Data Sheet         Self Employment Packet              Due Diligence Packet           Residency Affidavit

Complete forms online using Adobe or print




To check the Status of your tax refund, call the IRS Refund Line at 1-800-829-7650 or visit

To get an Identity Protection Pin go to

To file Identity Tax Fraud Claim, Call Fraud Unit at 1-800-908-4490

Identity Theft Form to File with the IRS

To verify your identity with the IRS, go to

Taxpayer Advocate to assist you when you cannot get in contact with the IRS 1-877-777-4778

To get prior year Tax Transcript, Call 1-800-908-9946 or visit

To find out if you have IRS Debt or Collections, call Financial Management Services 1-800-304-3107

To make apply for an Installment Agreement

To contact the IRS Non-Profit Division, call 1-877-829-5500

Verify a non-profit organization visit

To find your local IRS Office visit

General IRS Contact Number 1-800-829-1040 Website

General State Franchise Tax Board Number 1-800-338-0505 Website

State Franchise Tax Board Collections 1-888-355-6872

To fight identity theft the IRS REQUIRES proof of dependents and residence with documents such as:

Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Utility Bill, and Immunization (Shot) Records or School Records showing residency.  If you are missing any documents, you will need to get a notarized statement to provide to your tax professional.


Please prepare to submit these items for tax preparation.